Wednesday, September 3, 2008

~Hey, Here it is~

UPDATE: I just wanted to say that I am Linguistic and Intrapersonal Intelligences. Thanks!

So, today was my first day of Sophomore year. It was okay, but it'll probably get better once I get more used to it. But thank God I am not a Freshman anymore. That business stank. I hated being a Freshman.

  1. Because I got squirted with rotten milk for a Senior prank.
  2. I was always looked down on by the upper-class.

So, I got my schedule on my first day, and here it is:

Algebra 1 (I have to retake because I missed a lot of school)-- Mr. B

Counseling Assistant-- Mrs. T

Soph. English-- Mrs. C

Advanced Paint/Sketch-- Ms. C

Biology-- Mr. R

World History-- Mr. C

(I am not revealing full teachers' names for the sake of their privacy.)

=D Ahhhh! Of course, one of my favorite classes is Art. Love Art. And then I'm going to have to be trained to be a counselor's assistant. I like my English teacher. She's fun. She's probably fun because she's also a Theater teacher. My Alg. class is tooooo crowded, that's why I don't like that. I like the teacher though.

Okay!

Chelisa

No comments: