Monday, September 1, 2008

~Coming Soon~

EDIT: Well, I didn't make those stills! And now I don't really have the movies anymore, and still making requires a lot of time, if you want the whole movie stilled. So, yeah, no stills for you!!!

In a few days, after I get all settled into my new school year starting Sept. 3rd, I will be making stills for the movies

  • Definitely, Maybe AND
  • Atonement

I've already started making stills for Definitely, Maybe, but right now I'm too busy to stay on the computer and work on things like that. I need to be focused on school for the next couple days or so.

I will be entering Sophomore year, and I have to really put my brain to use, because Freshman year was not so great for me. I really have to pay attention, and do my best, and unfortunately, hours on the computer doesn't mesh too well with that.

Any other movies you think I should make stills for? Well, e-mail me and tell me any possible ideas. If I think it's good and I actually have the movie, I will definitely do it!

Thanks!

Chelisa

No comments: