Friday, March 13, 2009

The River Runs Wide

I've been doing okay in my life. Things haven't been the greatest, but I'm striving on making them better, and getting my priorities straight. It's been a while since I've written on this blog. I have a different one on Wordpress, and it seems that I'm neglecting it a bit, too. Okay, I want to start off with some verses that I have highlighted in my Bible. I'm reading the Bible for my Bible studies in church. But instead of reading just the whole Bible from the first page to the last, the church has arranged them for daily readings like this: "01 Genesis 1:1-2:25, Matthew 1:1-2:12, Psalm 1:1-6, Proverbs 1:1-6." And that was for the first day of reading, January first. For anyone who reads the Bible, and who is a Christian, like myself, I'll see if I can photo copy my papers and put them on here. Because, let me tell you, it is much easier to read the Bible using these alterations. It makes it more manageable and it's more motivating. Here are the readings:



You can use these scanned pages or go to www.oneyearbibleonline.com

Chelisa

No comments: