Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Good "Hey!"

Okay, so welcome to my blog! This is a different one for me. I have another titled The Macaroni Noodle...www.themacaroninoodle.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. But, that blogspot was mainly centered around three people, not just me. So, I wanted to create another one where I could just freely express myself.

I am Chelisa, and I enjoy writing, so I am fairly good at it. I want to write about a lot of different things. I have so many thoughts running through my mind as to what I could do, but let me just finish this first.

My mission in this is to write things. I know, sounds simple, but I don't exactly know what I'm going to do with my plan yet. So, I'll tell you when I get the answer.

As for right now, I say goodbye.

Thanks!


Chelisa

No comments: